Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Fun Before Christmas

Well Now that Christmas is all over I thought that I would finally update our blog with all of the fun we had. Sorry this is long but there was just so much we did. I took Landon to our wards Primary party where they acted out the birth of Christ. When Landon found out he was going to be a Shepard he was not to happy but once I explained to him that Shepard's had big muscles there was nothing else he wanted to be. He was so cute.
Then it was time for fun at Tom and Irene's before they left to go out east for Christmas. We all went over and made Gingerbread houses and the kids made snow flake tree ornaments.
Samantha had more fun eating hers then decorating it.
But she sure did love getting her hands dirty.

More of our little Shepard
We had an early Christmas as well where Landon got his gift from Grandma and Grandpa. It was a hockey table he was so excited. You should have seen his face. I think it was a winner.

We went with Jon and Jen and MK to a breakfast at Cardel Place. The kids got to eat and make crafts and even sit on Santa's lap..... well all but Landon because he just wanted daddy to tell Santa for him what he wanted for Christmas.

Our little family oh how cute. The pre Christmas was a blast stay tuned for the actual Christmas pictures.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, keep up the good posts Tiff.

I love how Landon will do most anything (other than sit on Santa's lap) if he is told his muscles will get bigger!

You should have Ryan patent that idea... and sell it. I mean if I could just be told to do something and do it without questioning it and get big muscles id do it too!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. It's great to see how much fun you can have with an 8-month and a nearly 4 year old. You guys are doing a great job as parents.
Love Irene

The Parker Family said...

I'm glad you all had a great christmas!! The kids are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

If you promise to stay in Calgary or close to it - I will do all in my power to end up there after school!

Man we miss you guys!

Marc