Monday, November 27, 2006

How Embarrassing...


Well, this last friday Aaron, Stacey and Dahl came over to hang out for a little bit before Tiffany and I had to take off to Edmonton. It's always good to see Stacey and Dahl. hehehe. Honestly though, it was great to see them. It's ashame they live so far away. Anywho, they helped us setup our first official blog. For those of you unfortunate enough to have visited this blog before today, realize that we put it together real quickly and well... with Aaron. I'll learn how to make it "proper" and add your blogs in our friends list as soon as I/we know how.

Thanks for reading... I'll post a picture if I can figure out how! (I'm at Jons house right now... this is the only half decent picture I could find. Here's Landon and Makayla at Grandma's house!)

Ryan

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

It was great to see you guys. So when are you coming to visit us???
SS

R & T Gilchrist said...

Good Question... I honestly have no idea though. All I know is that it wont be until the new year. Recently we haven't been looking much further ahead than the present. Way too many things going on!

On a side note, how on earth to I add people to our "friends" list? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Ryan

Anonymous said...

First you have to get some friends then you can add them to your list. I would suggest being friendly and outgoing, maybe a compliment here and there...oh and definately don't blame the crappiness(which is realy greatness) of your first blog on them. Aaron

Stacey Salmon said...

OK Ryan I could explain to you how to add friends, but it might be really confusing in writing. Call Aaron in the evening sometime and I will tell you then!
SS

Anonymous said...

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Maybe its time for a new POST.

Perhaps more PICTURES!!

Anonymous said...

Before they visit you they had better visit us! Nice Nice

Where's your sweet sons mug? Your beutiul wife and your sorry ______?

j/k but I do have more pics on my site of you then you do on your own!

marcois