Saturday, December 2, 2006

Ultra-Sound!






Well, Tiffany and I went for our first Ultra-Sound Thursday afternoon. I must admit, it is an amazing experience when you finally get to see your child. It makes it seem so much more real! Tiffany decided that she HAD to know the sex of the baby, so we did. (Sorry Aaron... nothing I could do buddy) Because there are certain individuals in our family that don't want to know what the baby is... I'll leave it a mystery for now. If you want to know, ask away! Or, take a look at this pictures and try to figure it out for yourself!
It must be late, but isn't the word "Ultra-Sound" just awsome? I have no idea what that word has to do with the images, but if you have "Ultra-Sound Judgement" you'd be one smart person! Am I wrong? Or, is posting @ 2am (ish) in the morning just a bad idea?


Either way... Babies Rule!


Ryan

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, judging from the pictures it's a boy! And what a boy.....wait thats just the ambilical cord, its a girl.

Joanna said...

Congratulations, I had no idea you two were expecting, I suppose I could pay more attention ar church hey?!

Anonymous said...

Babies do Rock, It's the Puke and Crap I dont like!! HEHEHEH

The Taylors said...

Awesome, I can't wait, when is the baby due? Ryan about hockey, I told Josh to email you and I think he would love to play, it sounds like fun!

R & T Gilchrist said...

I can't blame you Joanna, unless you look at Tiffany's belt, you'd have no idea that she was pregnant. She's only just barely starting to show. The baby is due May 2nd, and SHE is a girl :)

Also, tell Josh to check his email, I wrote him back.

Carolyn said...

Well! I wish I was good at this...! maybe Im just to young :) Anyways, Congratulation to you too! :)
Love..
Caro

Anonymous said...

It was awesome to see your ultrasound! So, looking at the comments, it's a girl!? Is that right? I guess that Chinese calendar doesn't lie :) Congratulations you guys! We're excited for you and we also need to see some pics of Tiffany and her little belly. Love Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hi there you two and soon to be 4. I just checked out your ultra sound pictures. they are so clear. baby looks healthy and that's great. We will be at tom and irene's place for christmas. hope to see ya. We will be bringing all kinds of baby stuff. here is a list so you do not have to buy it. nearly new genie diaper bin, ulta cool baby play centre, some clothes, another floor modle activity unit, a baby seat for baths in the tub when it is strong enough and some other stuff. Any how take care and see ya soon.Love Uncle Newel

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan & Tiffany
Congratulation on the Birth of your little angel. She is very pertty. She will bring the two of you closer with her love for you both. Dear Tiffany althoug your little angel will be daddy's little girl, she will always need mommy for her good advice. Take care enjoy every moments. Your little angel will grow up very fast. The first year is so precious. Love you Tante Suzanne