Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....

This Tuesday, like every Tuesday we get to have Landon over. So, thanks to Mom and Dad (on Tiff's side) we actually had a christmas tree to setup. So, after I picked up Landon we hit up Superstore and went shopping for some decorations/candy canes and 1 box of christmas lights (Note to self: When setting up 1st christmas tree... buy LOTS of lights) Oh, how could I forget. We also bought EGGNOG! Man, I forgot why I love Christmas so much. Eggnog is the greatest thing ever invented! So we got home, surprised Tiff with some daisies from Landon and setup the christmas tree. It was another fun Tuesday with Landon. Oh, I also forgot to buy a star, check out what I came up with instead.
Without any further ado/adu? (no idea how to spell that one) Here are the pictures! Oh, Jon, Jen and Makayla also came over to help out! We also have some pics of Makayla doubling with Landon on his Motorbike. Like father like son hey?
PS- Is it just me or is that picture not straight?


Ryan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, multi-picture!!
Ah yes how Eggnog tastes so GOod!! And Ya i think that picture doesnt look straight either.
Talk to you soon im assuming.

JOn

Joanna said...

Those pictures are so cute, I can't believe how big Landon is getting, he is so cute!

R & T Gilchrist said...

Isn't it crazy? Every time we get to see him it seems like he's grown up a little more. He's turning into a little man!

Lacelle said...

Is that a doll on top of the tree... nice pics but a bit too small... but that is just my opinion LOL

Stacey Salmon said...

Eggnog is ok I guess. It just taste to heavy, like you are drinking cream or something. About half a glass a year is all I can drink.
SS

Jeni said...

RYAN!
It is Jeni used-to-be-Miller Rawlins!! You guys are so cute! COngrats on everything - A baby on the way, VERY fun!! Check out our blog if you wanna! www.therawlberrypatch.blogspot.com

Anyway - saw your comment on Stacey and Aarons and thought I would check it out!

Matt Harris said...

Landon is big! I havent seen him since he was like 6 months old. Is that Raggedy Ann on your christmas tree?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan - sure miss yha buddy. Wish Aden could play with Landon! When you do come down in the next few months remember to see us and the salmons!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Where are the pics from Zoolights? You gotta stay on top of things :)
Love,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

By the way, I still see no pictures of Tiffany's belly or lack thereof. What's going on? Love you guys,
Love, Brooke

Anonymous said...

Ryan little Bro. You can't title you site "The Gilchrists" ! You need to spice it up and be the RYTIFF Gilchrists or RT Gilchrists or TR Gilchrists or R & T Gilchrists or the proud little brother of Marc Gilchrists site!
I like that one:)