Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lights at the zoo






hey guys,

here is a short post just to let all of you know what our little family has been up to. Last weekend we had Landon ( we love having the little guy for weekends). On Friday we went to see the zoo lights. It was a little chilly but fun, Landon got to play on the hay bails and kick the big balls around that were supposed to be snowballs. Jon, Jen and Makayla were there as well although we didn't see Jon and Jen much due to the smooch lights No just kidding, the smooch lights were a big hit though even Landon and Makayla got caught under the glow of the smooch. I think the highlight for those two was the glow pop's. Landon and Makayla were the coolest kids at the park, but they are Gilchrist so who would expect anything less right.


As for the rest of the weekend all I can say is.......To Be Continued...........

4 comments:

Joanna said...

You guys are sucha good looking family, but what else is to be expected. Landon is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you finally posted!! Hey i thought i had the bloggin rights to the zoolites pictures... Grrrrrr ps.s where is my sexy walking throught the tunnel of love picture. on second thought dont you dare post that!!

Laura Leavitt said...

you are an awesome Dad Ryan. I am so glad Landon has you. Hope you don't mind that I saw your blog-it is easy to run into people. I hope you are having a wonderful Chrismtas. You have an AWESOME family.

The Taylors said...

I bet Landon loved the lights! I think I will take Jadyn next year when she can appreciate them! Looks like a fun time! Have fun playing hockey tonight!