Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ginger Bread House 101






Last week we got together with Jon, Jen and Makayla and built a Ginger Bread House! Tiffany managed to purchase an awesome gingerbread house kit for like $8.00 at walmart. It came with... well everything you see in the pictures. I'd highly recommend it. Anywho, it was a blast. Sadly, our finished ginger bread house looked nothing like the one shown on the box. Personally, I think ours looked far more original. In one of the pictures you can see the sidewalk that we COVERED with sprinkles. It didn't stay covered for too long though... mmmmm sprinkles and icing!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to thank you so very much for posting the lovely photo of me on your blog (revenge is sweet!)Hahahah(sinister laughing). Thanks for the fun time anyway, MK had a blast and ask for the missing sippy cup, I know you have it Ryan, you've had your eye on that princess cup for awhile now! Give it up or pay the consiquences(however you spell that), Hahahaha!(sinister laughing once again) Love love Jenni G

Laura Leavitt said...

I am not sure how to comment on Jons blog-but tell him thanks for his comment. It was so good to hear from him. I am so glad Landon has him as an unlce. He is so lucky to have that . I am so happy he loves McKayla so much. How fun.

Stacey Salmon said...

I did one of those last year all by myself, and it made me so frustrated that I ended up trashing it before I finished. I REALLY wanted it to look like the box....
SS

Unknown said...

We love making gingerbread houses! Looks like you guys had fun. When Brittin was a Sunbeam, her primary teacher had her class come over and make gingerbread houses with her. To this day, every Christmas, she still gets Brittin's class (now so much older) together to make them. The kids hold a special place in her heart. So Brittin has hers displayed every December. However, this year, Belle broke in to it! Haha

Anonymous said...

cute