Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Day. Round 1

Howdy from Cowtown,


Here's a few quick pictures of our early christmas with Makayla and Landon. Landon just LOOOVEESSS his nerf gun that Uncle Pat hooked him up with. Man, he's not even 3 years old and he already loves shooting things... be still my heart :P Honestly, could it be anymore obvious that he's just like his Daddy!? I love it! It was my first early christmas... and hopefully my last! It just doesn't feel right opening gifts a week before the 25th. What can you do though... can't win em all.


Not sure how to setup the pictures right, but the last few are of Landon/Dahl/Aaron and Me when they came up waaay back in november. I shoulda posted these earlier but I forgot. Please note.... Landon and Me whopped Aaron and Dahl in the box races. (Maybe whopped is a bit extreme) We also tried to let Aaron go for a ride but apparently he's gained some weight or something cause we could barely move him!


Enjoy!


Ryan

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Those pictures are SO cute. I love the one of Dahl and Landon together.

Anonymous said...

Word, Early Christmas's are kinda lame. But hey atleast Landon go himself one Sweet GUN!!

Anonymous said...

okay man Time for an UPDATE already!!

Anonymous said...

I second Jon's comment! Over two months between posts is ridiculous! How the heck are we supposed to know what's going on with you guys!
-Love (even though we're upset with you :)
Marc and Brooke

Anonymous said...

I second Jon's comment! Over two months between posts is ridiculous! How the heck are we supposed to know what's going on with you guys!
-Love (even though we're upset with you :)
Marc and Brooke

The Taylors said...

Hey I want to see pictures of your baby!