Friday, October 26, 2007

Our family oh how we grow






Well here we go again. It has been a long time since we last blogged. sorry about that I guess I am just not to good at keeping everyone up to date. Well Samantha is growing so fast. She is now eating solids. Well trying to eat it she doesn't like her cereal at all she likes the food daddy gives to her like ice cream or pickles and she loves water. The sad news is she will not for the life of her take a bottle. She is making all sorts of funny noises now, her new favorite noise sounds like she is gasping for breath so mommy and daddy do not like that one at all.
Last weekend we went with Jon and Jen to the science center. We had a blast Landon loved the water and was a little afraid of the cloud machine, but once daddy showed him it was not hot and he could put his hand in it he was good to go. Ryan enjoyed the bed of nails as you can see from the picture.
More to come next week when we take Landon trick-or-treating stay tuned lol.

5 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

-Hey this is *muffle...muffle* are you busy.
-It's all realative
-How are things going?
-It's all realative.
-Well things in ...UTAH ...are great.
-oh hey dude.
Nice pictures of the family keep them coming. See you soon.

Irene/Mom said...

Neat surprise to have seen your new post. Truly I can't wait for the next pictures as I had a sneak preview Monday and last night:)

Anonymous said...

I love the boys' dr. He's so cool. I stressed with feeding Aden, doing things in the "right" order. But L's dr. says whatever goes (except milk, strawberries, hotdogs and honey) so Link's even tried chicken yesterday. I've started to just give him whatever is on our plates. Rice cereal isn't that nutritious so I say just bag it and give her other foods.
Love you guys,
Brooke

Irene/Mom said...

Oh! my I neglected to let you know how adorable Sam is in that first picture. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm daddy blew his load all over her face I want to do her next