Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat













Wow I can not believe we beat Jon on the Halloween blog. Sorry there are so many pictures but it was a big night. It was a night of firsts. We had Landon for the first time on Halloween and boy was it fun. Landon had so much energy he just wanted to run from house to house. He was the best Ninja turtle I had ever seen. He scored and got a ton of candy but the only Candy he really wanted were the chips lol. It was also Samantha's first Halloween ever and her costume was the big guessing game people said she was a sheep or a poodle we even heard she was a cute pig the correct answer was a poodle. She was such a trooper going from door to door getting her daddy and Grandpa Tom candy. Which leads me to the final first of Halloween JON GOT TOM INTO THE SUMO COSTUME! I could not believe it. I was so much fun having Tom go around with the kids I think he even went to a few doors to get candy for himself.
The pumpkin pictures were from the Monday before Halloween the kids carved pumpkins and made spider cookies. Ryan and Landon made a spider dog as well. Kayla made a whole bunch of spider cookies with Grandma well Landon ate the oreos.
It's been a fun week, but now it's time to start planning for Christmas lol (I said that to scare Ryan) Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice I get the first comment. Well it looks like you guys had a good time last night, and I see Ryan was an army man. I don't know how many years in a row I have been that as it is so easy to do. Also I am glad to see that the sumo suit was used I remember all the comments about it as we were moving it for John and mocking the fact that he had it. Any way good luck on Christmas. We should have a road trip down to the US to do all the shopping.

Cameron Whitehead

Unknown said...

I dressed up for Halloween a ninja turtle, I was the blue one just like Landon.
(Kaden)
Was there any seeds in the pumpkin when Samantha was in the pumpkin? That was a funny picture!
(Colby)

The Parker Family said...

The kids are adorable. Samantha Looks just like you Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

Our pumpkin was 63 lbs! So, it was way bigger than Aden. He's a bit taller than it but not much. It's the one he won! Both Landon and Samantha look really cute. Once again though, I must complain-there were no pictures of mama Tiffany :) We missed being there. It's hardest being away during fun times, like holidays. Love, love that Tom got into the Sumo suit.
Brooke Gilchrist

Anonymous said...

Seriously... did we not take any pictures with you in them Tif? Guess I'll need to hold the camera more! Halloween was such a blast. Landon is such a trooper, he could hardly see out of his little eye holes in his ninja turtle mask, but he kept cooking from house 2 house trying to score more candy! Considering the crazy amount of loot he got, I can't imagine how many bags he's going 2 fill as he gets older!

Ryan

Irene/Mom said...

It really was a blast as I too was taking pictures. We are so blessed with great fun grandkids. By the way I can't wait to see this huge pumpkin that Aden and Brooke won:) Truthfully, I could not believe my eyes when Tom got the costume on. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Well well what can I say. YOu won the blog race this time.. .but jsut you wait Tiffany.. Ill be first again soon enough!! mwahahaha

Cool pics.. I wonder what Tom was thinking getting into that costume...?