Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring?

Okay so here it goes a post for the month of April. Sorry there are so many pictures, but I know you all love seeing our family so very much.
Just last weekend we went to MK'S birthday party. Jon and Jen hired a face painter/balloon maker. It was great all the kids had their faces painted even Samantha.



So spring was here for at least one weekend. so we jumped at the chance of sun, got in the car, went to the park and had a picnic. I think that is one of Landon's favorite things to do. He asks all the time (even if it's snowing) if we can go on a picnic.



Here are some pictures of what it is like right now. Yup we got a ton of snow. I must say the snow is getting old. I am ready for some fun in the sun.





10 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Wow, what a difference between the two seasons. Face painting looks like fun. You're brave, I always fear the cleanup after my kids would smear it everywhere.

Irene/Mom/Grandma said...

I've always loved face painting, I just wish I could do a great job with it. Must take hours and hours and hours of practice.
All the kids looked great:)

Marc Gilchrist said...

Cute kids! Love seeing the pics of everyone! Miss you! Brooke

Kassie and Peter said...

Such cute pics!!! Miss all of you guys!

Brittin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittin said...

These pictures are so cute! It was great to see all of you this summer! Check out my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh where are the friggin posts!!!

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Great work.

JonG said...

okay a year is long enough its time for an update people!